Do you have a passion for sea and underwater world? Do you want your work suit to be made of neoprene and instead of shoes to wear fins? Do you want to see what is like doing the best job in the world?
Assist instructors during the training sessions, guide certified divers to organized dives, conduct the PADI Discovery Scuba Diving program and increase your diving experience!
Try recreational scuba diving from a different angle and be certified to the first professional level! Train yourself to be a Divemaster!
- Knowledge development. Equipment, physics, physiology, decompression tables, environment
- Emergency assistance plan for a dive location
- Ability to swim on the surface through stringent limits
- Rescue skills
- Professional-level demonstration of Scuba skills
- Student divers should have at least 40 registered dives to begin the course and 60 to get accomplished with it
- Lead certified divers to a fun dive
- Accompany-assist in dive course conduction
Prerequisites for PADI Divemaster:
- At least 18 years old
- PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent certification from another training organization)
- Valid EFR Certification
- At least 40 registered dives
- Signed medical statement
Price: 490,00 € (Price does not include the cost of materials and the PADI Fee)